Saturday, September 28, 2013

Hiatus - Still happening

Well, it's been over a year since I last posted. I had planned to move, but never did as I got laid off shortly after that last post. It took nearly a year to find a job again, too. So my stuff is still stored in the garage, waiting to be unpacked somewhere else. Maybe next summer after I finally get around to moving I can go and rip all of the stuff that I hadn't quite gotten to here. Or maybe I'll break down and unpack it this winter. We'll see.

I'm sort of amazed that this keeps getting traffic and comments. Not a ton, but far more than I ever thought it would. Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Still getting traffic too, some great stuff on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Finally about to make the move I said I would do two years ago. Just found my packed up turntable and re packed it up. Maybe in a few months I'll have everything unpacked and can rip some stuff again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And then nothing ever happend... Sad is life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life keeps me busy. It would be fun to get back to this again, but I don’t see it happening any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Much later during Corona Death Days and still down alot of things are down.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Waw keren artikelnya. Ayo gabung main Idn Poker di kungfuqq.

    ReplyDelete