Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Vivians - I Fear

By request. If I can find it at a reasonable price, sure, why not? Vinyl only though.

I managed to track an unopened copy down fairly cheap with some internet sleuthing.Unopened vinyl rips like a dream.

As for this, I can see why someone might fondly remember it. They seem like a pretty decent local act out of Cleveland in the early 90's, doing their version of the girl-grunge thing. They're heavier than I thought they would be. My only gripe is that they're a little weak on the lyrics. I tried to dig up something on this band and the only thing I could find was that the singer died a few years ago.

Hope you like it, panzan, whoever you are.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of these guys before but I love most Cleveland stuff, so I may have to give this a listen...

    ReplyDelete